What is personal branding?
- ORIGIN: cattle brand
- The word brand began simply as a way to tell one person’s cattle from another by means of a hot iron stamp.
- BRAND (def):
- what people think of you when they think of you.
- about having self-awareness of your strengths and talents, and then letting everyone know about your gifts, talents, and experience in a way that adds value to others.
- it’s about giving a clear impression of who you are, what you value, what you’re committed to and how you can be counted upon to act.
- SUCCESSFUL BRANDS:
- A brand is successful by standing for something in the minds of its target market.
- A successful brand resides within the hearts and minds of customers, clients, and prospects. It is the sum total of their experiences and perception of you or your business, some of them you can influence, and some of them you cannot.
- PERSONAL BRAND (def):